Manufactured sand (M-Sand) is a substitute of river sand for concrete construction . Manufactured sand is produced from hard granite stone by crushing.
The crushed sand is of cubical shape with grounded edges, washed and graded to as a construction material
Advantages of Manufactured Sand (M-Sand)
- It is well graded in the required proportion.
- It does not contain organic and soluble compound that affects the setting time and properties of cement, thus the required strength of concrete can be maintained.
- It does not have the presence of impurities such as clay, dust and silt coatings, increase water requirement as in the case of river sand which impair bond between cement paste and aggregate. Thus, increased quality and durability of concrete.
- M-Sand is obtained from specific hard rock (granite) using the state-of-the-art International technology, thus the required property of sand is obtained.
- M-Sand is cubical in shape and is manufactured using technology like High Carbon steel hit rock and then ROCK ON ROCK process which is synonymous to that of natural process undergoing in river sand information.
- Modern and imported machines are used to produce M-Sand to ensure required grading zone for the sand.
- Timely response: Timely response to your inquiry within 24 hours and provide solution.
- Competitive Price: Make the products competitive in your market.
- Free sample: Free sample are offered, trial order are accepted for quality evaluation.
- Strict quality control: We set Quality Management System, from the raw material to finished products, produce high quality products according to chemical & physical specifications strictly to satisfy customers’ needs.
- Fast delivery time: Within 3-30 days according to your quantity after receiving your advance payment.
- Professional services: Provide pictures from order to delivery. Inspect report by our country’s designated authority and oversea services if necessary.